In an attempt to flesh out the available gear in the core rule book, I'm taking a stab at adding some additional modifications. All of these aside from the Chameleon Skin require an existing implant to add on to, and each costs one strain just as the parent implant does.
For now I'm listing each as a flat 1500 credits, as I'm not sure of the financial balancing act involved as of yet.
Additionally, cyborgs are quite susceptible to Electro-Magnetic Pulse weapons and effects. When hit by a weapon with the EMP quality, the attack gains a Pierce value equal to the total number of strain the cyborg has lost due to implants.
(Example: Someone with two cybernetic arms, and retractable mono-blades reduces their character's strain by 2 as normal, but all EMP weapons will have a Pierce 2 vs this character as well.)
-Tactical Integration - When tied into a jacked Gunnery system add +1 effective Gunnery skill.
-Integral Targeting - Range to target is counted as one closer, to a minimum of short. Vigilance has an added setback die due to the increase in target focus coming at the expense of broader visual processing.
- Emotive Cognition - When dealing with a known type of sentient, biological creature, reveal one Motivation of that character once per scene.
- Retractable mono-blades - Attempts to detect are at +3 setback. They may be unsheathed as an incidental action. The cost is one strain regardless of whether there are one or two blades installed (one for each arm). The cost in credits is double for two arms however.
- Reinforced fore-arms - Reinforced fore-arm sections act as effecting blocking/parrying implements, granting a +1 to melee defense.
- Handy Grapple - Hand may be fired as a grapple gun. Uses Ranged(Light) for targeting and when used as a weapon does +1 damage, 3 critical, range Short with Knockdown quality.
- Handoc - Hand contains a variety of medical monitoring systems and integrated scalpals/iv systems. Acts as a medkit and the integrated scalpals may be used as a weapon that does +1 damage, 2 critical, Range engaged
Leg Modifications (all require TWO legs)
- Nanitic Coils - Essentially high-tech shock absorbers, they reduce the distance of a fall by one range band. (i.e. Medium becomes Short, Short becomes effectively nothing.)
- Reversable knee - Taking a maneuver, the legs 'reverse' taking on a form akin to ostrich legs. When in this mode, the character moves at vehicular scale, speed 2 but all skill checks have their difficulty upgraded by one.
- Chameleon skin - Technically this implant modifies the entirety of the body, but it is controlled from a processing unit in the chest. This can be activated with an incidental, and adds three setback dice to any attempt to detect the cyborg. However, all maneuvers cost one additional strain as the systems attempts to quickly compensate for any sudden change in background.